Status: In Progress
We’re looking for a Content Manager to grow our client in Australia.
You’ll do this by delivering the right content at each stage of the customer’s journey, and by making sure they have the right content at each stage of their marketing and sales funnels that drives engagement, parcels and ultimately revenue.
You have a passion for understanding their small business customers and how they compare to their competitors. You will work with the Product Marketing Manager, Sales and Partnerships in Australia and will help translate that knowledge into compelling positioning and messaging via content. You will track success against shared goals, report on progress and learnings along the way, and constantly look for creative ways to improve. You thrive in a fast paced startup environment.
You’re comfortable with creating content across website, email, newsletter, blog, white-papers, case studies, videos and sales enablement and are data-driven when developing your content strategy. As a skilled content writer, you are obsessed with creating content that breaks through the noise
and aligns to their customers’ needs, while aligning to our brand.
What you’ll do
- Develop compelling content that stimulates new business, helps retain existing clients, and enhances our client’s thought-leadership and awareness in the market, to achieve lead targets and revenue goals.
- Create quality content that is specific to the 3 x AU personas.
- Oversees the development, distribution and strategic efforts of creating messaging to inform and delight audiences.
- Writes blogs, white papers, EDMs, newsletters, reports and other types of content that aligns with our client’s company goals and AU OKRs and pivot when necessary, based on revenue metrics.
- Amplifies relevant content organically across our client’s social channels to grow engagement and followers.
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in content creation/management in B2B marketing or similar.
- Experience working or collaborating with stakeholders in Sales, Partnerships and Marketing teams.
- Track record of creating compelling content that attracts and engages target audiences, with a strong understanding of SEO best practices.
- Experience curating content for campaigns and feeding of Sales Enablement and marketing automation platforms.
- Desire to tackle challenging and diverse tasks, strong organizational skills, work ethic and attention to detail, superior professionalism, resourcefulness, and judgement.
- Comfortable talking with customers and partners.
- Experience using Hubspot
More than just a job.
ZigZag provides some of the most competitive compensation to the most competitive talents. We make sure that you get rewarded for your skills and experience.
We offer the flexibility of work setup. Be it onsite, remote, or hybrid, you have an option. Our offices are built to be conducive for your performance. (T&C apply)
1. Apply Online
Browse current openings and click Apply Now for positions you see fit to your skills.
Show your expertise during evaluations, be it in a take-home test, online assessment, or interviews.
3. Accept Offer
If you are selected for the position, you will be contacted by our Recruitment Team with an offer. Should you accept, you will be welcomed by our Onboarding Team.
Join our Community
Every month we’ll drop lessons in innovation from our community to your inbox. Get insights into the learning and development, new open jobs, etc.